It is quiz time for finding the true Cricket fans of the Indian Premier League. These 20+ fascinating cricket trivia aims to equip you with deep insight into the best players of IPL and topics around them. You will be surprised how excellent the Indian cricketers are!
Guest the player! Ready for cricket trivia? Try Cricket trivia now!
20+ Who Am I Cricket Trivia Quiz
Are you ready? Press “start” and join a thrilling trivia quiz about IPL players. Note that the transcript of a list of 20 Cricket trivia questions and answers are listed in the next part.
Who Am I cricket trivia questions
How many correct answers you get? Congrats if you have answer them all right.
With your knowledge and passions, it is good start to become a great cricket bettor. If you are looking for a decent live cricket betting site, head over Deltin7 sport, one of the best betting site for Indians.
Best Place for Cricket Betting
Who Am I Cricket Trivia Quiz Questions and Answers
This is cricket trivia questions and answers to test your passion about cricket
Question 1. Who Am I?
- I am a former Test Cricketer for India.
- I set a record of the Highest Score by an Indian in West Indies in Test Cricket
- I have served as an ambassador for the sport of cricket and have written many books.
Quesiton 2. Who Am I?
- I was a part of Delhi Daredevils till 2010
- I became the captain of KKR in 2011, in 2018
- I came back to Delhi Daredevils
Question 3. Who Am I?
- After playing for Kings XI Punjab (now Punjab Kings) over a number of years, I was bought by Rajasthan Royals ahead of IPL 2020.
- I am from South Africa.
- I am a left-handed batsman, am renowned for my power-hitting.
Question 4. Who Am I?
- I have over 3800 IPL runs to his name and his run-tally from the last four seasons (recent first) read: 616, 626, 670, and 593.
- I am known for stylish yet destructive right-hander also hold the record for the highest individual score by an Indian batsman in the IPL.
- I debuted in IPL in 2013
Question 5. Who Am I?
- I am the youngest Indian to score a List A double ton at the age of 17.
- I was bought by Rajasthan Royals for Rs. 2.40 crore ahead of the IPL 2020.
- I even got my maiden 50 in that season.
Question 6. Who am I?
- I was acquired by the Kolkata Knight Riders in 2018.
- I made my ODI debut for India in New Zealand in 2019, made his Test debut in Australia in 2020 and is touted for big things in the future.
- I am from Punjab.
Question 7. Who Am I?
- I scored a century in the 1979 ODI World Cup final
- My autobiography is called, Hitting across the line
- I am a cricketer but I also represented mu country in football in a World Cup qualifier.
Question 8. Who Am I?
- The world’s most prolific batsman of all time, he is the all-time highest run-scorer in both ODI and Test cricket with more than 18,000 runs.
- My century as a 19-year-old on a lightning-fast pitch at the WACA is considered one of the best innings ever to have been played in that country.
- I hold the record for most hundreds in both Tests and ODIs – remarkable, considering he didn’t score his first ODI hundred until his 79th match.
Question 9. Who Am I?
- I was appointed new bowling coach for Mumbai Indians ahead of IPL 2024.
- I raised the bar in ODIs and T20Is that we tend to forget that he has over 100 wickets in Tests as well.
- The King of Yorkers.
Question 10. Who Am I?
- I have played a total of 13 games in the league with my best bowling figures being 3/7.
- I play for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League and Bengal in domestic cricket.
- A Left-arm spinner, and was bought back by the RCB at the 2022 IPL Mega Auction.
Question 11. Who Am I?
- I have displayed his skills for Kolkata Knight Riders, Chennai Super Kings, Punjab Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- I was the first cricketer to score a century in an Indian Premier League final.
- I made his Test debut in February 2010, as a specialist batsman
Question 12. Who Am I?
- Attacking all-rounder from the Caribbean.
- I have proved his credentials time and again with masterful batting and bowling performances in the past for KKR
- I have played international cricket for West Indies and for Jamaica in domestic cricket as an all-rounder.
Question 13. Who Am I?
- I was a prominent opener for my nation.
- In my greatest innings, I perished by lofting a catch to Saurav Ganguly off of Sachin Tendulkar, only 6 runs short of what would’ve been an awesome and unique record.
- Later, I took a short break and took up religion. Who am I?
Question 14. Who Am I?
- In the 2021 season, I scored 254 runs in 7 matches, including a sterling century which changed RR’s fortunes in 2022 with a spectacular show.
- I finished as the highest run-getter in the tournament with 863 runs.
- I am English cricketer
Question 15. Who Am I?
- I moved to LSG last season after being bought by the franchise for INR 6.75 Crore in the TATA IPL 2022 auction.
- I have been in five-time IPL Champions Mumbai Indians.
- I love to attack the bowlers
Question 16. Who Am I?
- I made my ODI debut against Sri Lanka at Dambulla in 2008.
- I co-own the clothes brand, Wrogn. Also a footbal club.
- I scored 35 in an ODI World Cup final. Also bowled one over in that game.
Question 17. Who Am I?
- I had batting average among all Indian players in the ODI World Cup 2015.
- My daughter’s name is Ziva.
- I recently said that I would like to paint after retirement.
Question 18. Who Am I?
- I contested the 2009 Lok Sabha polls on a BSP ticket and got over a lakh votes.
- I am the first Indian bowler to claim a hat-trick in a World Cup game.
- I was a paceman and played a key role in India’s series win in the 1986 England tour.
Question 19. Who Am I?
- I m a wicket-keeper. In my last Test, I was out for zero in both innings.
- I was first Indian cricketer to be the man of the match in a World Cup game.
- I endorsed Brylcream and played county cricket for Lancashire
Question 20. Who Am I?
- I am a spinner. I made my Test debut at 17. Andrew Flintoff was my first scalp.
- I have played county cricket for Somerset and Sussex.
- I played more games than R Ashwin in the 2011 World Cup
Keywords: Who am I cricket trivia quiz, cricket trivia for sports fans, best cricket trivia to test your knowlege